Whenever and however you contact us, we will:
- Treat you the way we would like to be treated – with dignity, courtesy and respect for your confidentiality.
- Provide information when you need it and in a way you understand.
- Identify ourselves and give you our names.
- Tell you what we are doing and why, when something will happen and when it will not.
- Train our staff to provide the best possible service at all times, taking the time to get it right first time, every time.
We aim to answer your call within 30 seconds.
We aim to give you a full response when you call, but if the person who answers cannot help, they will take responsibility to forward your query on to someone who can.
Letter and Email
We aim to answer all letters and emails within 10 working days.
Complaints or Disputes
We aim to acknowledge your complaint within five working days.
We aim to give you a full response within 20 working days.
If we cannot, we will contact you to give you a new date for our response.
We aim for our website, www.perane.co.uk, to be accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
If we know there is a problem, we will let you know.
To enable our staff to help, you will:
- Provide us with the information we need and inform us if it changes.
- Let us know if you cannot attend an appointment.
- Show us respect and courtesy.
- WE HELP:
- INDIVIDUALS - To recover lost family inheritance
- FAMILIES - To distribute inheritance correctly amongst those who are entitled
- PUBLIC SECTOR - To administer intestate estates and help to recover costs
- PROBATE PROFESSIONALS - To help with all aspects of estate administration